Welcome Fall 2014
- Blackboard was upgraded in May. Attend an open session in the Leonhard Lab – HHG07 – if you need help preparing your course for the start of the semester. September 3 & 4 10:30AM-12:00Noon or 1:30PM-3:00PM or view these Blackboard videos.
- Complete these Blackboard course-readiness steps for faculty: Step-by-step instructions for copying your course into the next semester, making your course available, and requesting a course merge. Remember, 24/7 Blackboard support is available at 1.866.361.8970.
- Change or reset your password: If you have not updated your password in the last six months, do so in the next couple of weeks.
- Buy software at Kivuto: Check out the offers on many of your favorite software applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe products. Create a username and password to make your purchases and download right to your computer.
- Receive emergency notifications: If you have not already signed up for the FSU Alert program, log on to myFramingham to sign up.
- Access Free Online Software Tutorials: Access Atomic Learning’s software application (such as MS Word, Excel, iMovie) video tutorials. Log onto Blackboard and click the Atomic Learning Link to access self-help technology videos for you and your students.
- Applications for Technology Innovation Grants will open October 2014.