Blackboard Learn connects faculty, students and staff anywhere, anytime there is an internet connection. Blackboard Learn is the latest release the institution implemented since the course management system was purchased in 2000. Blackboard Learn is easy to use – from managing content, engaging learners to assessing outcomes. Click on the icons below for resources and additional information.
New to Blackboard
- Click the My Courses tab (under the Framingham State logo).
- In the Course Search box, type Quick Start and click Go.
- Click the drop-down arrows next to the course name and then click Enroll.
- From the Enroll page, click Submit. The course now appears in your My Courses list.
Blackboard Strategies for Success
- Log in with your assigned username and password before the semester begins.
- Verify your personal information (@student.framingham.edu email is preferred.)
- Locate the course link in the My Courses Box (The link will appear if and when the professor makes the course site available.)
- Read the announcements (and check back often for updates).
- Find the syllabus and download a copy for reference.
- Review all material posted (enter every content space).
- Complete an orientation exercise when asked.
- Reference the Student Guide to Blackboard Learn (PDF).
- Use the appropriate supported browser (IE or Firefox)
- If you need assistance, ASK! Call 1.866.361.8970 for 24/7 Blackboard support.